Registration for the 5th International Conference on Tunnel Boring Machines in Difficult Ground is open now. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration are available at different costs.
We offer for the first time the possibility of a synchronised participation.
Costs shown below are in Euro (€).
Early-bird : 390€
*Students Early-bird: 75€
*Students Regular: 100€
*Students walk-in: 170€
Synchronized Online Participation: 190€
Optional field trip: 155€ (Details will follow)
Each registration will include:
- Admission to the Conference
- Refreshments at breaks
- One conference dinner
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Conference materials
Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper (for either oral or poster presentation) must register for and attend the Conference at the registration fees shown on this page.
* Students: “Students” are persons without a regular salary The certificate of studies has to be added.
CANCELLATION AND ATTENDEE SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Any modifications, including cancellation, of a registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org). The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellation of registrations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the dates specified below:
- Cancellations received on or before September 27, 2022: an 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellations received on or before October 25, 2022: a refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellations received after October 25, 2022: no refund will be issued